Face-to-face classes return on Monday 2nd November 2020 in a Covid safe environment.
Yoga is often portrayed as though it’s aimed, unintentionally, at women. This can discourage men from attending classes where they may feel they’re the odd one out in a female-dominated environment. My personal experiences reflect this, and I have often wished that more men would try yoga and see for themselves how beneficial it can be. I run Yoga for Men classes in Keynsham, Bristol that are designed specifically for the male body.
What to expect
Improved Flexibility // Stretching those parts of the body where men most often experience tightness and tension such as the hips, hamstrings, neck and shoulders.
Balanced Strength // Strengthening and lengthening muscle groups such as in the mid-body to avoid overloading or under-utilising muscles that increase the risk of injury.
Increased Stamina // Developing techniques for slower, deeper breathing and synchronising breath through movement for the most efficient use of energy.
Reduced Stress // Relaxing through an integrated set of movements that help develop greater awareness of how the body and mind can be used to manage stressful situations.
My love of electronic music will provide a slow, steady, rhythmic soundtrack to the classes to avoid any uncomfortable silences.
Every Monday 6.45 – 7.45pm
£8 per class (bookable online)
Keynsham Baptist Church
Class sizes are limited to 10 people to ensure safe social distancing. Booking early is essential.
A Covid safe venue
Keynsham Baptist Church has carried out its own risk assessment. All precautions have been put in place to ensure that the environment is as Covid safe as possible. We ask all visitors to maintain social distancing at all times, especially when entering or leaving the premises in line with the latest government guidelines.
- Class sizes are limited to ensure safe social distancing
- 2x2m squares have been taped onto the floor and participants must stay within their designated yoga square for the duration of the class
- Hand sanitiser is provided and must be used on entry to the building
- Face masks must be worn when entering the building and until you are in your yoga square, then you may remove it
- Windows will be open to allow for additional ventilation so bring something warm to wear
- Participants must bring their own yoga mats (I will provide blocks which will be sanitised after)
- You should not attend the class should you or someone in your bubble be self-isolating due to coronavirus
- Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours in advance of the class with a full refund.
If you have any concerns about the safety of the class, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss the venue arrangements to help reassure you.